Effective Date: October 10, 2012
What Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information from you through the following sources:
- Personally identifiable information about you that you make available in your Facebook profile. Such information may include your name, gender, birth date, profile picture, networks, user ID, list of friends, and any other information you share with everyone.
How We Use Information We Collect
Dals.fo may use the personally identifiable information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To deliver the products and services you request.
- To send you information about your relationship or transactions with us.
- To notify you about our products, services, and special offers or other information we believe will be of interest to you.
- To provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information about our users and usage patterns.
- To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you and others see on our Dals.fo website.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your personally identifiable information with Facebook, as well as companies with which we have joint marketing or advertising agreements, consulting agreements, or content licenses. If, for some reason, we are required by law to disclose your personally identifiable information or other information about you to a third party, you understand and agree that we may make such disclosure. We will notify you of any such legally required disclosure to the extent that it is legally permissible to do so. We do not otherwise disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties.
Securing Your Information
We use industry standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. Unfortunately, it is impossible to absolutely guarantee the security of data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network. Therefore, although we take reasonable measures to protect your information, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us or from online services and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your personally identifiable information, we will use industry standard efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
The Dals.fo website where we may collect personally identifiable information in conjunction with a transaction, inquiry, or registration are intended for use only by adults. We comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act and do not knowingly solicit or collect information from children.
What About Cookies?